Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Holy cow!
I can not believe the last time I updated the blog! Yikes! Time flies when life is keeping you busy. Lots of new things to share! I have been super busy with my B&M and Etsy shops. I have a ton of new ideas and new items for the shop to be up shortly. I have been making a line of home goods for my B&M that I hope to share soon as well. I have lots of cutey items on the way like notepads, totes, wristlets, brooches, mini zines, exclusive pouches and plushies!

This little taco guy is from the last round of totes (just to give you an idea). I have been sewing feverishly on all kinds of yummy goodies! So stay tuned!

Last I would like to share a little side project that I have teamed up with my Husband on. My Husband loves wood working (since HS), and I just recently got insanely obsessed with knitting. Yes, I said knitting. Like I don't have enough on my plate! So over the last couple of months I have been knitting away on cowls/neck warmers, and he has been cutting and sanding bracelets. Above is an example of one of his Ash bangles. What I find amazing is he doesn't even own a lathe! These babies are made totally by hand! So after getting quite a stash of items we decided to open a Etsy store together! You can check it out at The Same!

xoxoxo

No comments: