Tuesday, August 07, 2007


I have been searching high and low for all that oh so cute Cram Cream and Decole items. Wow! I can't believe how hard it is to find some of this stuff! I see people all the time with cute kawaii fabrics, but it seems they are nearly impossible to find.

I love this sewing kit! I have to do all I can from keeping myself from buying it! (I am trying to save for x-mas gifts). Maybe if I hint around enough my hubby will buy it for me. Anyway to purchase this or many other adorable Decole items try Loloko. They have a wide selection of Decole.
Here are some more shops I have found that carry Decole:
SugarPineBeauty - They have a small collection of Decole items.

Atelier JADE - awesome collection of Decole and cute fabrics!

ReproDepot -They carry Cram Cream and also some very cute fabrics!

Glitterworkshop- They have a wide selection of Cram Cream and other deliciously cute items!

No comments: