Thursday, July 02, 2009

Jackpot.....
I hope everyone is getting ready for the 4th of July fun filled weekend! We are having a family get together at our home. So today will consist of cooking, cleaning, and some quiet time (down time before the impending ruckus). Because I live on a gigantic hill we can see the fireworks right in our backyard!
This week has been pretty stress filled and I can't wait for the weekend eating and laziness to begin.
(above) Yesterday I hit one of the local thrift shops and came across this loveliness! I had to give them a home right away! I have no idea what it is, maybe a toy of some kind. It is hand carved and from Canada. Its a fox and a bear sitting a log looking like they are about to eat! They are now sitting in my dining room window! Hurray for 2nd hand finds!
(Below) I also wanted to share my new fabric "Coffee break"! I designed it a while back, but decided to finally make it into fabric. I hurried and sewed up a pouch super quick I was so excited (now in the shop). I think it came out pretty cute :)

Happy 4th of July everyone!

xoxoxox

No comments: