Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh my! It has been so long since I have gave some love to my little old blog! I have been beyond busy as of late and have had zero time. As you all know I am opening my own B&M shop, so most of my days have been spent there. As for itybitybags, I have my usually orders and accounts to fill and I truck along. I do wish I was a little more ahead of the game this late in the season. It is scary how little prepared I am for Christmas and the holidays right now. ugh. I need to get on the ball! I hope to have some new and fun additions to the shop soon, and some yummy recipes and such on the blog. Below you will find one of my new little itybity shop mates :)
Turtle anyone!

Ok, Off I go to tackle the morning. Last night we were suppose to have meter showers, but I missed them again :( errrr. I always miss it! Try as I might to remember, I always miss it! Well tata for now, but I promise to be back soon in full swing! Have a cozy Thursday my sweets!

xoxoxxo

1 comment:

The Redhead Riter said...

I have an award for you at:

http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com/2009/08/little-about-me.html

Congratulations!