Friday, July 02, 2010

Happy 4th of July!
I am sorry my little readers that I have been away for so long. I can't believe it has been a whole month almost since my last entry. Crazy! I have been so super busy that I plum near forgot about it. A couple of readers asked, "Where have you been?"...well between my online shop, the brick and mortar store, store website and a 4 yr old....I just lost track! EEK!
Well the shop has some new additions like yummy pocket mirrors and new vintage camera pouches. I hope to share some more new projects and goodies I have been working on soon!

One of my newest adventures is in pillow making! I not only made the pillow case, but designed the fabric! Cool huh! I am not sure if I will offer online for sale yet? hmm I guess I will have to think about it some more.

I have been crazed lately about making my own lip balm or roll on perfume! I haven't taken the leap yet, but maybe someday soon! I guess it all depends on time/ money (wait doesn't everything!). This weekend should be pretty busy for me, but I hope to relax a little on Sunday and catch the fireworks! Hope everyone has super fun plans for the holiday weekend!

Cheers!

xoxoxox

No comments: