Saturday, November 20, 2010

Busy buzzing bee
So as usual the studio is an utter wreck. I am a very messy worker bee, but like to begin with a clean work space. Tomorrow before anything, I will be sorting and cleaning my work table. I know I should not be that messy, but no matter how much I try the end result is the same.

Here is a little snippet of one of my new fabrics. I am still tweaking it, but I am very pleased with what I already have done. I am thinking of many cute things to make with this print. So excited! I do have a couple more new designs, but need to make some extra monies before spending it all on fabric. Besides all the craftiness that is swirling about my head, only one thing on the mind...Thanksgiving! I enjoy cooking, so needless to say I love Thanksgiving. This week will be a whirlwind of squash, potatoes, cranberries, Apple and pumpkin pies! Can't wait to gobble them all up come Thursday! After Thanksgiving I will have some more cuteness to share, but for now have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

xoxo

No comments: