Friday, December 28, 2007

Wow, it has been a crazy month!
Thanks to all the wonderful ity fans for all your support! It was a fun
and busy season, but I am glad I got to share it with everyone! I hope all
of you had a wonderful holiday. I got so many great gifts from Santa, I thought I
would share a couple with you!
Santa stashed in my stocking this oh so lovely Dot Dot Ring by Brooke Medlin of Gemmafactrix.
I have been visiting it for some time and am so please to now own it!
This painting "Emma and the Hornet god" by Opticwaste I have been swooning over!!!
I was so excited to find it snuggled under the tree! I can not wait to hang it somewhere special!! What a glorious Christmas!!!
I also got this sweet pair of delicate blue flower earrings from my favorite
earring designer jeweledMonkey .
I love all of her vintage inspired flavor that appears in every pair! So, I have to say I had a wonderful Christmas! It was lovely and quiet and stuffed full of yummy treats!

No comments: