Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hello my Ity Friends!
It is Tuesday and I am sorry if I haven't updated the blog in a couple of days!
Busy, busy, busy or at the shop! I am proud and honored to say I finally made it
to my 300th sale!!!! How exciting! I think I will make a extra special dinner for my
family tonight to celebrate this milestone! Thank you everyone for supporting my shop
and making this possible!
In other Ity news..it snowed! Again!
Here is a picture of my Son helping my darling husband shovel snow on Sunday
Morning! After, we went inside for some hot cocoa!! Yum!


I have also been hard at work in the studio sewing like crazy! I made
lots of new pouches (some already listed in shop) and Java Knickers! Below is the new scarf "the dreamy Fawn" which I have not listed yet, but she will be coming soon!
One more thing before I go...Remember to ask your local Post office
for some letters to Santa. Every year the PO gets loads of letters from
children writing to Santa. Answer one, and help make a child's wish come true!
Happy Tuesday and keep warm and cozy!


No comments: