Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tis the season...
The holiday's are getting closer and closer! I find myself getting a wee bit stressed out about peoples gifts. Not only is it hard finding all the money to spend, but I find it harder to find the perfect gift! I search and search trying to find what I think the person will love. So because I am such a worry wort I try to find ways to ease the holiday headache!
Here are some things to remember..
1. You can't please everyone.
2. Remember to stop and get a snack.
3. If you can't find the item wanted, don't forget the old fall back..the gift card.
4. make wish lists! -Loads of sites now have this feature and it is really easy to compile a list of ideas.
5. Don't forget food. Sometimes it is a bonus to receive a dessert or meal at the holidays. For many this means a day off from cooking!
6. Gifts don't need to be big, or expensive. Sometimes the smallest, but thoughtful gift is the one most appreciated :)

Off I go to bake some lovely coffee cake! I am drooling already!

Hope your day is as sweet as cider!

*******

No comments: