Monday, November 17, 2008

YAAAAAAAY!
I am so excited and over joyed! Ity-bity bags will be at Bust magazines holiday craftacular!! I was so worried I would not get in! I feverishly kept checking my email all of Friday! Finally word came Friday night that I was in!!! I am giddy like a school girl!

But I do have to say when Sunday rolled around I found my self having a little bit of a panic attack! Just thinking of all the work I have to do in order to get ready (in less than a month) for such a big show! A little over whelming! I guess I just have to take it one step at a time. Crossing my fingers for all of us crafty ladies to make a killing that day!

So if any of you would like to come meet me and shop for some of the best crafty shops around...come swing by The Bust Craftacular on Dec14 th at the Metropolitan Pavilion in NYC!

Smooches and Hot cocoa for all of your support!

xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Kim Caro said...

wish i could be there :) enjoy!