Monday, December 29, 2008

Sugar high and day dreaming!
I hope everyone had fantastic Holiday fun! We did much baking and cooking and it was fun and yummy! I thought I would never say this but, there is to much candy/sweets in my house! Ugh! This if of my own fault and some family and friends. Here are some of the yummy treats I made!
*Homemade chocolate dipped marshmallows!*


*Homemade Linzer cookies*

Everything was delightful and sweet!

*

Today I have been cleaning and in a weird way..I can't wait for Spring cleaning! It has been oddly warm and getting me into the mood for cleaning and painting. Well I best for now just straighten up and get to work on my shop! I hope to bring some new items to the shop soon, so stay tuned!

Cheers and have a cozy day!

xoxo

p.s.

(if you would like any recipes please just email me )

No comments: