Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A New Year, a new style.....
This morning I decided to sit down and search the Internet (and page through some magazines and such) to see what will be the "it" style this year. You may find it odd to hear that I don't go to the usually places one might think. I tend to focus on fashion sites, and trendy (but lovely) shops like anthropologie and such. The next step is for me to find a way to represent these style/trends through my genre. It can be tricky, but it differently sparks new and fun ideas!
Speaking of new styles...Check out this bag from Urban Outfitters! I love it! It is a little pricey for me. I am cheap and not a typical bag and shoe collection type of girl, but man it caught my eye!

It is bitterly cold here today, but I hope to start some new projects. I have been sitting on really updating my shop until I know for certain what direction I plan to take it in. I do know I plan on making more blog post and lots of "how to" DIY projects, so stay tuned!

Thanks again for everyones support over the last year! It has been a fun and exciting ride that I hope to continue!

cheers

xoxoxo

No comments: