Monday, January 05, 2009

Well it is a new year and I am trying to hit the ground running. I plan on being more organized this year, revamping my shop, and trying to hit more and set more goals. I have to be more motivated and give myself a swift kick in the ass to get some much needed things done. I have already started a new design for my pouches and plan on cutting back on the appliques just a tad. I have also been debating my own website, but I don't want to jump the gun if I am not ready. I already have the perfect website in mind and all I need is the cash (but doesn't everybody). As scary as it seems I have to take the next step if I want my business to flourish. Cross your fingers for me!
I hope everyone is starting to get back into the normal (whats normal?) swing of things. hmm what else....well I cut my hair! I chopped off the back and left the front long. Maybe I will share a pic next time. I always hat how I look in pictures!
Have a cozy and sweet day folks!
Cheers!
xo

4 comments:

Beth said...

I hear ya! I'm planning on doing some revamping myself.

Good luck!

Kim Caro said...

best wishes for 2009 :)

Teri Martin said...

Happy New Year! Good luck with your goals

Impossible Alice said...

Good luck with all your plans for this year! I'm so excited about all the new ideas I have and can't wait to get them all going! I think this is going to be a great year :D