Monday, September 07, 2009

I hope everyone is having a yummy labor day weekend! We celebrated with a weekend of family, baseball, and laughter. It was a nice, crazy, but nice weekend. I am trying my hardest to keep up with the blogs, the shops, and the websites! I think I need more arms!
So tonight I thought I would share some of my favorites on Etsy.
Recently I have been moving towards textures and geometric patterns. Its weird how different styles or designs go with certain moods. I have no idea what these things say about me, but I love them!
Above are the a set of three modern wood paintings by Focuslineart
not only are these paintings the most beautiful enamel shades, but they are also on pieces of tree trunk! I need these for my living room!

This apple green wrap by Bonzie is to die for! It is amazing and looks like it just step off of a Paris runway! I only wish I had somewhere to go? I think it would have to be a pretty amazing event for this lovely!

Below is something simple, but texturally brilliant. I love the warm fall colors, but I most enjoy the puffy knot scrunchiness that just calls me to twirl my fingers around them! I wish this cozy came in sweater form!

(by Soulybarb)

ok my sweets! Its time for some dinner, and we are having brunch! Wait is there a word for brunch dinner?
Maybe breakner? breadin? Breakdin???
Whatever its called, its good!


No comments: