Thursday, November 05, 2009

Head on over to Treat Street!
I am head over heels for these ladies! It doesn't get much cooler then random street bake sales filled with yummy and fun goodies! I only wish the ladies of treat street lived on my coast. After reading their blog I fell in love and headed over to their website Yummyfun and ordered up a indie movement dream of a cookbook. You can't beat it for $5! It is chalk-full of awesome sounding treats and even cooler sketchbook drawings! I can't wait to start baking these yummy delights! I also think this little cookbook would be a perfect gift (maybe throw in a rolling pin or whisk and your golden!) So head on over to treat street and grab a copy while supplies last and start baking!

* pictures like this make me drool!
xoxoxoxo

No comments: