Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It is raining and raining and raining.
Yesterday it snowed all day long, this morning everything was ice and now rain.
Yuck. I have some much to do this week and the weather is not working with me.
My DH has been away on business all week. So that being said it has been
extra stressful around these parts. I am stuck home in crappy weather,
packing, and trying to get everything elese ready for the move. I guess it will all be over soon and things will return to normal.
I am sorry I haven't written much on the blog lately.
It has been pretty busy and crazy here.
On a lighter note!
Some interesting things have been going on with the shop and Etsy.
Last Friday I made a "Swimmy"pouch for Etsy labs.
I think it came out pretty good. He was sent off to his new home in the labs :)
I also have been pretty busy with new ideas for the shop.
There will soon be some big surprises!
I think a shop overhaul is also in order! Clean out those cob-webs!
Hope everyone has a lovely Valentines Day!
♥♥♥

1 comment:

The Tin Thimble said...

Great fish! I love the colors.