Friday, May 23, 2008

I have many addictions!
Etsy is feeding my addictions too fabric, weird kitch and Art. One of these addictions is near and dear to my heart...Art. If you did not know I am not only a pouch sewing nut. I paint, draw, and when studio space is available..pottery. These are my loves that I rarely get to do, but hope to have more time and space for in the future. So until my dream life comes true I do like to show my love to other artist!
Here is a vintage 3-d postcard that I just had to own from Shop66 ! I find it creepy and cute all at the same time..perfect combination :) It reminds me of these weird books I had as a child with 3-d covers of the little red riding hood! I can't wait to get a funky frame and hang it in my studio!


One of my favorite artist on Etsy is BettyTurbo! I love here crazy retro style prints! There are so many to choose from and I can't wait until I redo my kitchen to adorn it with BettyTurbo! I did purchase this awesome Meat card to hold of my Betty cravings until then :)
♥♥

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Oh and Happy Memorial Day!

♥♥♥

1 comment:

melissa said...

You are a busy lady. I think your style is awesome! Have a great weekend!

Blessings
Melissa