Saturday, May 17, 2008

Yeahhh my squid army is finally done!
I am so relived that I finished my goal of 75 bags for the MTV Movie Awards! It felt like a never ending sewing dream! But the finish line came late last night and I was so thrilled on how they came out! I think I am proudest of that no two squids are the same! It took forever and a day to applique, but it was worth it.
It was hard parting with my little squidlets at the PO but I know they off on a exciting adventure! Bye, bye little squidlets have a safe and fun filled trip!

3 comments:

babyhoot. said...

wow, I know the feeling when you finish something big like that. congrats! and that's soooo way cool about the MTV swag bags.
I'm pretty picky; and I'm excited I found your blog AND your shop. I love them both!
(my son really loves hammerhead sharks, all sharks, and all sea life-squids are cool too)

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations! Also cool that they would pick an indie artist to be apart of the festivities.

melissa said...

These are awesome! If your ever into a trade, could be fun.

Melissa