Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today I would like to give a quick shout out to some of my favorite items this week.
I seriously need to win the lotto so I can go on a shopping spree!
Lets start off with these "Woodsy Shrooms" by CrashCanStudio.
I adore these little cuties! I love the fabric choices and their primitive nature!
These guys need to be on a green..no maybe red shelve in my studio!
Next is this amazing piece by Somethingshidinghere. They cut up real paint by number scenes into the shape of the united states! How cool is that! It makes me feel like packing up and moving to a log cabin in the woods! Their shop is filled with unique and simple designs perfect for achieving that modern folk style!

Now this t-shirt makes me smile! I love beards, and these gents say it all! Show your love for beards and anti-war with this fun tee by SecretLovers.


Happy shopping!
♥♥♥


No comments: