Monday, August 04, 2008

Hi everyone! It's Monday again and even though I will miss the weekend (sleeping in and big breakfast!) There is a whole new week to look ahead too!
I have been so busy lately with the house and the shop that my poor little bloggy has been forgotten :( So I made an extra effort today to stop by and make a post!
***********
Today seemed like a good day for some awesome finds that I am swooning over! Oh if I had money to spend..the damage I would do :)
**
This adorable and naughty bookplate makes me smile! I love it! I think any book lover would really enjoy these as a gift! This one is called "Don't be a blowhole" by onegoodbumblebee!
*******

I saw these great bags on Etsy's front age this morning! They are perfect for avocados or other delicate veggies! You get a set of 4 for $20! You can beat that price! So go check out GoodKarma's shop for these awesome bags and other Eco friendly products!
*********************

Ok, I saved this lovey for last! I am beyond pining for this amazing drum lampshade by MasseyandRoger! For one thing they have bunches of awesome budgie themed items, and second they have amazing shades! I love this budgie design and it come in white, aqua, and yellow! How cool would this look over your bed, or dining room table!
***************
Alright that is enough drooling and wanting for one day! My tummy is asking for lunch and the sunshine is calling my name! Have a yummy Monday everyone!




1 comment:

lovemaryxoxo said...

Nice picks! Weekends are great, but you're right there's something about the weekdays that feel very productive!