Friday, October 03, 2008

Eek! It is Monday again and another busy week begins. I had a lovely weekend filled with pumpkin pie and the smell of Autumn! I love the Fall! It has to be my favorite time of year. This Wednesday my Son's preschool is going apple picking and I can't wait! I hope they have cider donuts..ummmm yummy!
I did manage to get done a lot of sewing between family visits and pie eating :)
Hey I have been tagged! Twiddlestix's that little minx has tagged me :) So I guess I have to answer some questions. ahhh here its goes....



Here are my 7 random (probably not so weird)facts:




My husband I have been together since we both were in 9th grade.
I like pouring syrup and ketchup on my home fries.
I hate the summer.
I have 4 tattoos (guess where they are!).
I need the bed sheets tucked in at all times.
I have a straight cervical spine.
I prefer black and white movies.

**********
Have a great day everyone!
Cheers!
xo

1 comment:

Tia Colleen said...

Syrup and ketchup? At the same time together? eeeew, hehe.