Monday, March 30, 2009

Action!
The weekend was relaxing and full of sewing and movie watching. I still have a lot to get done, but it was nice to stop and have a little down time.
Lately I have had a sea of ideas floating around in my head! I wish I had the time to do all of them! One of the ideas I have been working on for a while now (it should make an appearance in the shop soon) and they are almost finished. So I figured I would give you some background about the idea in question.
Over the years I have managed to start some weird collections. Lately I have seen my vintage camera collection grow, and grow! I find each camera to be so lovely. The shape, the design, the colors. So with vintage cameras swirling in my head I came to an idea........

Hey! Not so fast! It will ruin the surprise if I tell you now :)
Sorry to be such a tease. But it does involve my camera collection and they will be hiding in the shop soon! (take a guess in the comments and I will give you a % off!)



So off I go to finish my yummy lunch of leftover pesto pasta! Oh and this Friday I plan on posting a coupon for discounts in the shops. So stay tuned!

Cheers!

xoxox

No comments: