Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This week is a special DIY project, an itybity exclusive of sorts.
I am proud to announce "Pretty little cozies" by Lark books! This book is filled with awesome cozy tutorials from some of your favorite crafty peeps and even a tutorial from my little itybity self :) The book is not released for sale until May5th , so mark your calenders.
So to celebrate I decided to give my itybity readers first dibs on this easy and fun DIY project!
Instructions to make your very own "Sunny side up Pan handle cozy"!




I am so excited about this! The book is filled, filled to the brim with awesome cozies! So please go check it out on May 5th! Now get sewing!

(These are the instructions directly from the book. Please be kind, these instructions(patterns) are only for personal use. If you have any questions please email me.)
Cheers!
xoxoxo


1 comment:

Beth said...

Great idea. Congratulations on getting published. The book sound so fun.