Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The week is half over and boy am I glad! I think I have the Winter blues, and am in need of some sunshine! In my state of mooping I have managed to start some projects that have been brewing my little head. I love being part of some of the teams on Etsy (even if i don't have as much time as I would like to create with them) and have been a member of Etsy Veggie for some time. This group is near to my heart, always helping other members, and donating lots of funds to many worthy causes. I wanted to express my love, and help support them this fine new year! My idea, I would design a pouch just for them!




This is a pieces of the fabric I have created for Etsy veggie! I am not sure if I want to tweek it some more...Maybe I will let it grow on me for another day or two :)
I also wanted to make another little something to go inside the pouch! How about recipe cards! Everyone needs recipe cards, no?
I hear the kettle calling my name! Back to work he says!
xoxoxo


No comments: