Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello Tuesday...
This week so far has brought shopping, snow, rain, sunny days, eureka moments, and a head cold. Wait, you say its only Tuesday? How could that all happen by the 2nd day of the week?
It's all true I say!
This week was suppose to be the week that I got a head start on the pending projects and errands. Instead I got sick. Just my luck! Sore throat, headache, stuffy nose, now a cough that could wake a drugged raver!
Looking at the bright side to all of this (under the dirty tissues) I got to break in my new slippers! Santa dropped them off on Christmas and they are AMAZING! They are from LLBean, and are super comfy! I love you slippers!
******
Here lays my mess.
I still can't wait to finally move into my studio. Maybe this Summer will bring promise :)

No comments: