Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winters dream...
It seems like Summer, Fall, and Winter have gone by with a flash. After opening my own shop last August, I have been working non-stop. It doesn't even feel like the Holidays have come and gone. I have so many things I want to do! But the question is do I have the time to do them? I have been buzzing around working on new ideas, old ideas, and keeping up with orders. Sometimes I wish I could tune out the world and just work on crafty projects all day. I have so many ideas, maybe too many ideas! I hope to try and keep the blog up to date this year as much as possible.
So today I will start with some AWESOME gifts I received for Christmas!
National Geographic Image collection hardcover book. It is filled with never before seen photos from their archives! I am such a nerd! I wanted this book the second I laid eyes on it! I think my idea of the best day ever would be to spend an entire day in the national geographic archives with unlimited access and unlimited hot coffee ! Hahaha!

I have a Le creuset obsession. There, I said it!

I also got these boots from Nine West their vintage America series. I love these boots! I can't wait to wear them in the Spring, and Fall! I think they may even work with a cute dress some days? I guess I can't wait for the snow to melt, but I still have 3 mos to go!
Well I hope my awesome gifts from err "Santa" have inspired you, or made you jealous :)
xoxoxoxox


No comments: