Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My oh my! It is chilly here this morning! Yesterday was cold but at least the sun came out for a while. My favorite season has to be fall! I love wearing jeans and a long sleeve tee and feeling cozy! Spring will be here soon, which isn't bad just muddy! This past weekend I actually had some time to paint between all the other chaos. I painted this hedgehog portrait of "Macki" and he is listed in the shop right now. I also did some Etsy shopping yesterday! I am such a Esty addict. I wish I had more money to buy at least one Item a day! I did but 4 different fabrics and a beautiful silhouette stag from Monpetitfantome
I also made this felt whale...what is one to do!!! I haven't decided what to do with him yet
hmmmm. I am still thinking, but I figured I would share a peek at him :)
I guess I should at least pack something and clean up from breakfast! Have a lovely day everyone!




No comments: