Monday, February 09, 2009

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Mine was spent sewing and puttering around the house. The sun has finally decided to show its face and it has made me very happy. I don't enjoy the Hot, but I love the sun if that makes any sense? Anyways, it puts me in the mood for cleaning out clutter and organization. It also helps me jump start work and projects I have going on. I wish the weekends stayed a while longer. It feels like they go out with the breeze...

Here are some lovely garments I found while browsing this weekend. They are both from Tulle and I adore them! To be truthful almost everything in this shop is amazing! Just looking at these lovelies has kick started me into exercise to rid of those winter chunkies. The retro feel just makes me swoon!
So stop on over to Tulle and take a wonder, you will not be disappointed!
****
ok, off I go to sew and clean up the weekend family messiness! Remember to stop by tomorrow for the new Tuesday DIY project!
Cheers!
xoxo



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely! great shop, but unfortunately they don't ship to europe :-(