Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Monday everyone!
I hope everyone's weekend was filled with sunshine and ice cream! We had a pretty eventful weekend. First my inlaws came to stay for the weekend, and then we went to a Estate auction. My Husband was really excited to go (they had lots of power tools). We really did not walk away with anything exciting. Saturday ended with a yummy meal ( roasted veggie quesadillas) and a even yummier desert (angel cake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream). Sunday was a little more productive as far as work is concerned. I did manage to pull myself from Sunday lounging to finish some long awaited projects.
♥♥♥
Here is a little snippet of something special I have been working on the last 2 weeks. I can't share with you yet what Mr. Whale is planning, but I hope you stay tuned for his reveal :)
♥♥♥♥♥

And so it begins....
I have started to work on some winter cozies that should be starting to pop into the shop soon. This year I really am dead set on building my inventory early. Oh and I almost forgot! Have you met my stylish model Penguin ( he has just one name like Prince and Madonna) he will be showing up to model all sorts of warm accessories this winter!
Alright my little chicks I must be off to finish my sewing and housework! Hope your Monday is silly!
♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm hoping for a silly MOnday myself! :) Can't wait to see what Mr. Whale is up to! Building your inventory early is a great idea!