Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nothing that exciting going on around here. I hope everyone else is week is moving faster then mine :) I have been sewing here and there, but mostly I have been working on my house. There is still so much work to do..it can be a bit overwhelming! I have been painting non-stop since the weekend and it still seems like nothing has been completed. Ugh.
*******
Here is my little moss terrarium! I love it so! He sits in my window and enjoys the sun! I have a special little deery friend from Germany who sits inside! Oh how the littlest thing can make me happy!
And if I haven't bored you yet with life full of nothingness here is a picture of last nights dinner! It was very yummy! A faux chicken sandwich on a fresh sesame bun with sweet and sour sauce coupled with sweet potato fries! It was a perfect dinner to fill my belly!
*******************
Well that's it for now. I will try to post again this week and make it a little more interesting. There may a wish list or some Etsy finds.....I guess we will have to see :)
Have a sweet Wednesday!




No comments: