Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sunny day...
The last couple of weeks I have been busy like a bee. I had tons of ideas for a new Spring line of casual and formal clutches. I am really loving how they are turning out! I had to put a couple of projects on hold because unfortunately I hurt my wrist. Trying to sew with a arm brace is kind of tough. Anyway, here is one of my clutches! This one is called "The Dreamer" . All of the bags in this line will be made entirely out of vintage fabrics.
(below) Here is another bag, yet to be listed in the shop. I love this little guy! I wanted to keep him for myself! I will probably list it when I take better pics and come up with a name. I was so excited to find these vintage wooden handles and insert! I think it came out awesome!


Happy Wednesday!

No comments: