Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Tuesday Ity friends!
It is pretty rainy and dark here on the home front. I don't mind the rain, but I hate when everything is dark and gray. Well this week has been picking up speed at the shop. I think once everyone gets turkey off the brain Etsy sellers are going to get swamped! I am pleased that many of my Christmas gifts will be from Etsy this year!
I think I am in love..............
I swoon over everything in this shop! The entire idea of it all is so beautiful! The colors chosen, the whimsical etchings, and now the felted animals! I wish I could fill my house with all the lovelies spilling from this shop!
This little golden girl holding a golden fox reminds me of little red riding hood!
A copy of her now resides in my home, just waiting to be framed!

Oh and don't get me started on this mouse!
I love him so! Maybe Santa will bring him to come live with me!
He is so life like I am just waiting for him to scamper away!


Two Brown Birds print reminds me of the wind in the willows
or a Jan Svankmajer film. I love the beautiful yet uneasy feeling from
many of the work found in this shop!
Oh how I'd liked to dream in the images of ohmycavalier!
Well I guess that is enough dreaming for today! Off I go to finish my morning chores on this rainy Tuesday!

No comments: