Wednesday, November 14, 2007


Hello out there in Ity world! Sorry I did not update yesterday, but it has been a busy couple of days. The shop had many orders to fulfill, but now I think finally there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Today I am feeling a bit under the weather ...so my post will be kind of short.
I am so excited that Thanksgiving is only a week away!!! As a family tradition we have Thanksgiving at the Grandparents house every year. I am in charge of making the pies (apple & pumpkin) and the roasted butternut squash! I can't wait to stuff myself silly and visit with family.
My head today is stuffed with unhappy sniffles..so I have decided to List a couple of great movies I just recently viewed!
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hmm, I have never seen Eyes Without a Face, but I love the other three movies that you listed, so I imagine it must be very good! Will have to look for it. Hope you feel better soon!